The fine sand is separated from the machine-made sand wastewater by the fine sand separator and sent to the fine sand dehydrator for dehydration treatment to fully recover the fine sand with economic value; After the mud water overflows, it is added for flocculation. The supernatant can be directly discharged or reused for sand washing. After dewatering and reduction, the mud can be used as building filler or for building materials production.
Reuse system of wastewater station characteristic
1. Save water resources: waste water is recycled and only a small amount of river water is needed to complete the fine sand water circulation
2. Save land resources: the system floor area is reduced to 1/3~1/5 of the original.
3. Low system energy consumption: the energy consumption of the whole system has been reduced to the minimum, and the power consumption of small sand yards is only a few kilowatts.
4. No river sedimentation and environmental pollution: waste water recycling and fine sand produced by filter press can be directly sold as building materials; The mud is pollution-free and can be used for making bricks, building roads, building materials, etc.
5. Low operation cost: generally, the daily operation cost of small sand yard equipment is only about 100 yuan, which has high practical performance and promotion value.
6. Low project investment: In order to facilitate the system promotion, Hangzhou Xingyuan Filtering Technology Co., Ltd. increased or decreased the equipment selection and functions according to the specific conditions of the sand yard, deleted unnecessary auxiliary equipment, and greatly reduced the equipment investment.
7. Convenient operation: the system technology enables ordinary workers to master the operating skills after simple training and independently control the operation of the system.