1. Cathode current density Any electroplating solution has a range of current density to obtain a good coating. Within the specified range of the process, with the increase of cathode current density, the cathode polarization also increases, and the finer the coating crystallization, especially when the cathode polarization rate is large, the effect is more obvious; However, when the cathode current density exceeds the allowable upper limit, it will cause the edge and edge of the workpiece to be scorched. Therefore, it is necessary to strictly follow the operating procedures according to the process requirements in order to obtain a good coating.
2. Solution temperature Solution temperature is one of the important process conditions for electroplating, too high or too low solution temperature will bring adverse effects to the coating, so it is necessary to maintain the solution temperature within the normal process range. When other process conditions remain unchanged, the solution temperature is too low, the solution performance, current efficiency, deposition speed and production efficiency are reduced; Increasing the solution temperature will make the coating crystal coarser. However, with the cooperation of other process conditions, making appropriate changes together, such as increasing the solution temperature and cathode current density, can accelerate the deposition rate, improve the conductivity and dispersion of the solution, promote anode dissolution and improve production efficiency.
3. Solution stirring can accelerate the convection of electroplating solution and reduce the concentration polarization of cathode, Manufacturer of electroplating wastewater treatment equipment The cathode current density is increased, so that a fine coating can also be obtained under a higher current density. Electroplating equipment Stirring also has the function of preventing hydrogen from remaining on the surface of the workpiece and producing defects such as pitting and pinholes. Common mixing methods include mechanical mixing, cathode moving mixing and compressed air mixing.
In order to do well in the management of electroplating equipment spare parts and tools, it is necessary to develop a management system for electroplating equipment spare parts.
1. Establish a spare parts management account, set up a dedicated spare parts warehouse, and implement management in strict accordance with the Warehouse Management Regulations.
2. General spare parts and vulnerable parts must be kept in the lowest safe stock.
3. The universality of spare parts shall be fully considered in the purchase and selection of spare parts to reduce inventory and inventory cost.
4. The spare parts and materials required for the equipment shall be purchased twice on the 1st and 16th of each month (postponed on holidays). The Equipment Department shall fill in the Purchase Requisition and submit it to the (Deputy) General Manager for approval. It shall be accepted and warehoused in strict accordance with the Management Regulations on Warehousing Inspection of Purchased Articles.
5. Prepare spare parts 2 days in advance according to the Scheduled Maintenance Schedule of the equipment to ensure scheduled maintenance is completed on time and with good quality.
6. The special parts that need to be ordered from the manufacturer must be guaranteed to be 3? 5 pieces in stock.