Electroplating equipment It is a process of evenly depositing metal coating on the surface of the substrate. Through the principle of electrolysis, metal ions in the metal solution are electrodeposited on the surface of the substrate to form a metal coating. Electroplating equipment is an important equipment in electroplating process, with various specifications and types. The specifications and types of electroplating equipment will be introduced below.
In terms of specifications, electroplating equipment specifications mainly include the following aspects:
1. Size: The size of electroplating equipment is usually determined according to the size of the workpiece to be processed. Generally, smaller electroplating equipment is suitable for processing small workpieces, while larger electroplating equipment is suitable for processing large workpieces.
2. Power supply specification: electroplating equipment usually needs power supply, and its power supply specification depends on the power demand and power supply capacity of the equipment. The common power supply specifications are 220V and 380V, and there are also special power supply specifications customized according to actual needs.
3. Capacity specification: the capacity specification of electroplating equipment refers to its ability to process workpieces. It is usually measured by the volume of the electroplating tank. The common capacity specifications are several liters, dozens of liters, hundreds of liters or even thousands of liters.
4. Power specification: the power specification of electroplating equipment refers to the power of its power supply. It is usually expressed in kilowatts. Common power specifications include several thousand watts, dozens of kilowatts, hundreds of kilowatts, etc.
Secondly, there are many types of electroplating equipment, mainly including the following:
1. Electroplating bath: Electroplating bath is the most basic part of electroplating equipment, which is used to hold electroplating solution and workpiece. According to different treatment requirements and process characteristics, electroplating tanks can be divided into linear electroplating tanks, rotary electroplating tanks, spray electroplating tanks, etc.
2. Power supply equipment: power supply equipment is the core part of electroplating equipment, which is used to provide power supply. According to different power supply principles and process requirements, power supply equipment can be divided into DC power supply, AC power supply, pulse power supply, etc.
3. Filtering equipment: filtering equipment is an auxiliary equipment in electroplating equipment, which is used to filter and purify electroplating solution. Common filtering equipment includes filter screen, filter, centrifuge, etc.
4. Temperature control equipment: temperature control equipment is an important equipment in electroplating equipment, which is used to control the temperature of electroplating solution. Common temperature control equipment includes electric heating rod, electric heating tube, heat exchanger, etc.
5. Automatic equipment: With the development of science and technology, more and more electroplating equipment has realized automatic control. Automatic equipment can realize automatic control and monitoring of electroplating process, and improve production efficiency and product quality.
To sum up, electroplating equipment has a wide range of specifications and types, which can be selected and customized according to actual needs and process characteristics. The specifications of electroplating equipment include size specifications, power supply specifications, capacity specifications and power specifications, while the types include electroplating tanks, power supply equipment, filtering equipment, temperature control equipment and automation equipment. Different specifications and types of electroplating equipment are suitable for different electroplating processes and processing requirements. Choosing appropriate equipment is of great significance for improving electroplating quality and efficiency.