With the development of modern industry, electroplating equipment plays an increasingly important role in the production process. Electroplating equipment manufacturer In production Electroplating equipment At the same time, the maintenance of equipment is also crucial. The following will introduce how to maintain the electroplating equipment production line of the electroplating equipment manufacturer.
1、 Routine maintenance of equipment
1. Equipment cleaning: keeping equipment clean is the basis of equipment maintenance. Try not to use detergent when cleaning the equipment. Try to use soft cloth, vacuum cleaner, etc. to clean the equipment.
2. Equipment quality inspection: conduct a comprehensive quality inspection on the equipment every day, check and handle the problems found in a timely manner to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
3. Equipment maintenance: regularly maintain the key parts of the equipment, check the cooling water of the equipment, liquid level of the electrolytic cell, liquid density, etc., find problems in time, and take corresponding maintenance measures. Therefore, in order to prevent short circuit, electric shock and other hazards, regularly check and maintain the terminals of the battery board to prevent corrosion.
4. Equipment protection: the equipment shall be protected regularly, and the surface of the equipment shall be sprayed for protection to prevent corrosion and decay.
2、 Regular inspection of equipment
1. Equipment operation status inspection: conduct a comprehensive inspection on the operation status of the equipment, and record and analyze the inspection results.
2. Equipment performance inspection: conduct comprehensive and systematic inspection on various performances of equipment, and timely conduct inspection records and summary analysis.
3. Equipment troubleshooting: When the equipment fails, it is necessary to troubleshoot in time and take corresponding measures to solve the problem.
4. Equipment maintenance: timely maintenance shall be carried out for equipment problems, and accessories and parts shall be supplemented in time.
3、 Equipment surrounding environment control
1. Equipment temperature control: maintain the stability of the surrounding environment of the equipment and avoid the occurrence of various abnormalities.
2. Equipment humidity control: keep the environment around the equipment dry to avoid damage to the equipment caused by moisture.
3. Equipment ventilation control: maintain the ventilation of the surrounding environment of the equipment to avoid the influence of miscellaneous gases everywhere.
To sum up, the maintenance of the electroplating equipment production line of the electroplating equipment manufacturer is a very important work, which must be taken seriously in the operation and maintenance of the equipment. Only by maintaining the electroplating equipment, can the production line create higher benefits, at the same time, it can also increase the service life of the equipment and bring higher economic benefits to the enterprise.