How to make and install PP main air duct?
PP main air duct is made of galvanized steel plate as the main raw material, through seaming and mechanical processing, which is easy to make on site and can be designed. It is a traditional pipe for ventilation and air conditioning. At the same time, with the development of technology, it has been changed from manual production to full mechanized production, which has the advantages of high efficiency and accurate processing size.
General provisions for the fabrication of ventilation ducts:
1. General provisions:
Before making the air duct, first check whether the materials used meet the quality requirements, and whether there are factory certificates or quality identification documents. In the absence of the above supporting documents, visual inspection shall be carried out and the following requirements shall be met:
(1) The surface of the plate should be flat, the thickness should be uniform, and there should be no convex concave and obvious crushing, and there should be no cracks, sand holes, scars, burrs and rust;
(2) The profile steel shall be uniform and uniform, free of cracks, bubbles, cavities and other defects affecting quality;
(3) Other materials shall not reduce the strength of finished products or affect their use efficiency due to defects.
2. The surface of air duct and accessories shall be flat, the arc shall be uniform, and the longitudinal joints shall be staggered; The seaming seam shall be tight and uniform in width. The welds shall be visually inspected and free of defects such as pores, sand holes, slag inclusions and cracks. The deformation of the steel plate after welding shall be corrected.
3. When making metal air ducts and fittings, the allowable deviation of outer diameter or outer edge length is - 1mm if it is less than or equal to 300mm; If it is greater than 300 mm, it is － 2 mm. The allowable deviation of the inner diameter of the circular flange or the inner dimension of the rectangular flange when making the flange is+2mm, and the unevenness shall not be greater than 2mm.
4. All right angle turns in the air duct system are equipped with silencing elbows, and galvanized iron plate deflectors are set inside the silencing elbows.