Advantages of PP branch air duct:
1. High strength, low resistance, good sealing performance, beautiful appearance, simple installation and long service life;
2. The raw materials used are galvanized steel sheets made by Benxi Steel;
3. Smooth inner and outer walls, small air duct resistance, no secondary noise during air supply and exhaust, reduce energy consumption, and save operating costs;
4. It can be made on site, cut, drilled, and installed simply, saving labor and time, and shortening the construction period;
5. After the installation of galvanized spiral air duct is completed, maintenance is not required to reduce maintenance costs.
1. PP branch air duct shall be installed horizontally, with diameter or long side size less than or equal to 400mm and spacing not greater than 4m; More than 400mm, not more than 3m. The spacing between supports and hangers of spiral galvanized spiral air duct can be extended to 5m and 3.75m respectively; For sheet steel flange Galvanized line branch air duct The spacing between supports and hangers shall not be more than 3m.
2. PP branch air duct shall be installed vertically, and the spacing shall not be more than 4m. A single straight pipe shall have at least 2 fixed points.
3. PP branch air duct supports and hangers should be in the form and specification suitable for strength and stiffness according to the national standard atlas and specifications. The supports and hangers of special galvanized spiral air ducts with diameter or side length greater than 2500mm, such as super wide and overweight, shall be in accordance with the design regulations.
4. The supports and hangers should not be set at the tuyere, valve, inspection door and automatic control mechanism, and the distance from the tuyere or plug pipe should not be less than 200mm.
5. When the length of the horizontally suspended main and dry galvanized spiral air duct exceeds 20m, fixed points to prevent swing shall be set, and each system shall not be less than 1.
6. The screw hole of the hanger shall be machined. The suspender shall be straight, with complete and smooth threads. After installation, the stress of each auxiliary support and hanger shall be uniform without obvious deformation. The tension or compression of adjustable vibration isolation supports and hangers used for galvanized spiral air ducts or air conditioning equipment shall be adjusted according to the design requirements.