Everyone knows that management brings benefits. How to create a high-quality, efficient and low-cost electroplating processing system? Electroplating equipment Price is what every electroplating processing enterprise hopes to achieve. In order to achieve this, we can only strengthen our own quality by practicing hard. As far as the electroplating processing site is concerned, it must have "perfect management system" and "standard operation method". The department using electroplating equipment complained most about the untimely maintenance of electroplating equipment, the equipment was not repaired properly, and waste products were generated due to equipment abnormalities. The most frequent complaints from the management department of electroplating equipment are improper operation of the user department, no inspection, etc. In fact, in the maintenance process of electroplating equipment, the key is the lack of supervision and management philosophy. Electroplating wastewater treatment equipment How to improve the equipment maintenance process to ensure effective supervision? This is also an important part of equipment management.
The problems faced by traditional methods for electroplating wastewater treatment:
(1) The cost is too high - the water cannot be recycled, and the water fee and sewage treatment fee account for 15%~20% of the total production cost;
(2) Resource waste - precious metals are discharged into water and cannot be recycled;
(3) Environmental pollution - heavy metals in electroplating wastewater are "permanent pollutants", which are transferred and accumulated in the biological chain and ultimately endanger human health.
Is there any problem in the process flow? If the pretreatment is clean; Whether the water washing between processes is sufficient; Whether the hangers are in good condition, and whether the anode dissolution and DC power supply are normal. The electroplating equipment shall also check whether the electroplating process parameters are within the specification, such as, the use of personnel, bath components and additives; During the inspection, the operator shall also be asked about the implementation of the process and the failure, Electroplating wastewater zero discharge manufacturer Is it sudden or in the gradual process. The on-site inspection and inquiry shall be meticulous and comprehensive, and the abnormalities found shall be corrected in time. Generally speaking, the simple faults and faults caused by a single factor can be handled in advance.
1. It has good economic benefits and can recover the initial design cost within 1-3 years.
2. 75% - 90% of waste water from circuit boards and electroplating plants is recovered.
3. The recovered water quality is stable below 200us/cm.
4. The cost of wastewater recovery can be reduced.
5. In case of water limitation or shortage in the industrial zone, this recycling equipment can be used to ensure production.
6. The factory expanded production without increasing wastewater treatment equipment and discharge.
7. The automatic continuous system is suitable for large flow wastewater recovery.
8. The recovered water can be supplied to the pure water system or directly recycled to the production line.