Electroplating equipment Power selection:
Compared with other industrial production technologies, electroplating technical machinery and equipment are not only very simple, but also have very large random strain. Taking power supply as an example, if it can produce DC power supply, it can be used as electroplating power supply, from rechargeable batteries to DC motors, from bridge stacks to silicon rectifiers, from thyristor to power switch power supply, etc, It is all power supply for electroplating. Its output power size can be determined not only by the area of the products to be plated, but also by the current power supply to determine the number of products that can be plated in each slot.
Naturally, the announced electroplating production and processing will use more reliable silicon rectifier equipment, and the key indicator value is the current size and adjustable range, and the operating voltage will change from 0 to 18V with the change of electric flow. According to the size of output power, single-phase electricity or three-phase keying can be used, which should be waterproof and heat exhausting. The industrial electroplating power supply generally varies from l00A to several thousand amperes. It is generally necessary to design a clear plan in advance according to the production volume. It is better to use a single tank, instead of one power supply to several plating tanks. If you only do experiments in the laboratory, you can choose 5~1OA small and medium-sized test rectifier power supply.
In 1993, the authoritative experts of the Ministry of Machinery Industry of China formulated the specification for electroplating rectifier machinery and equipment (JB/T1504-1993), which made relevant requirements for the design scheme and the model, specification and performance parameters of electroplating electronic rectifiers manufactured in China. With the development of power engineering science and technology, there has been a great improvement in the design scheme and manufacture of rectifier power supply, and many electroplating power supplies have been developing towards intelligence, high power, small volume and other aspects. Fully automatic phase change, adjustable single pulse, smooth adjustment, etc. have long been common functions.
1. The coating and the metal material of the base material, and the middle of the coating and the coating should have good bonding.
2. The coating shall be fine, smooth and even in thickness.
3. The coating shall have the required thickness and minimum porosity.
4. The coating shall have various required index values, such as gloss, strength, conductivity, etc.
5. The plating time and the temperature of the whole plating process determine the size of the coating thickness.
6. The working temperature is - 10 ℃~60 ℃.
7. Enter the working voltage as 380V ± 22V or 220V ± 38V.
8. The noise of water purification equipment in large operation shall not exceed 80dB (A).
9. The air humidity (RH) shall not exceed 95%.
10. The COD content of source water is 100mg/L~150000Mg/L.