Electroplating wastewater treatment equipment What should be paid attention to in wastewater treatment?
Electroplating wastewater is a kind of metal wastewater. Now many local manufacturers need to treat electroplating wastewater, such as electroplating rinsing, pickling of plated parts, floor brushing, passivation wastewater, etc. So, these Application of electroplating wastewater treatment equipment What should be paid attention to in the process of wastewater treatment? Today, Jiangsu Jiangzhou Environmental Protection Technology will introduce to you.
1. The volume of zinc sludge (water content 99.7%) in electroplating wastewater can be determined according to 4% - 8% of treated wastewater.
2. The content of zinc ion in the test wastewater shall not exceed 50mg/L.
3. The mixing flocculation time can be 5-10 minutes.
4. The treated cleaning water can be recycled, but it should be noted that the fresh water used every day should be updated to 10% - 15% of the treated water volume.
5. The amount of basic aluminum chloride added shall be 15mg/L (aluminum ion meter).
6. When adding mixed flocculant, the pH value of wastewater should be controlled between 8.0 and 9.0.
In electroplating industry, lime, ferrous sulfate, sodium sulfide, alkali aluminum chloride, polyaluminum chloride, etc. are often added according to the actual situation of wastewater. Therefore, in fact, the treatment of electroplating wastewater is how to select chemicals, which requires the recommendation of electroplating wastewater treatment equipment manufacturers.
The above is what needs to be paid attention to in the process of electroplating wastewater treatment equipment. If you don't understand, please come to consult.