1. Leveling ability: Leveling ability (i.e. micro dispersion ability) refers to the ability of the plating solution to make the micro profile of the coating smoother than the substrate surface when the coating is formed on the metal surface. It expresses the uniformity of coating distribution on the surface where the roughness of the base metal is relatively small, the depth of the wave cavity is less than 0.5mm, and the distance between the wave crest and the wave trough is very small.
2. Covering ability: covering ability (or deep plating ability) is also an important performance index of the plating solution, which refers to the ability to fully cover the deposited metal on the surface of cathode parts under certain electrolytic conditions, that is, the ability to deposit metal coatings in grooves or deep holes under specific conditions, which refers to the integrity of the distribution of coatings on parts.
Hydrogen embrittlement: after cathodic reduction of hydrogen ions, part of hydrogen will escape, Electroplating equipment Some of them infiltrate into the base metal (especially high-strength metal materials) and the coating in the state of atomic hydrogen, making the toughness of the base metal and the coating decrease and become brittle. This phenomenon is called "hydrogen embrittlement".
3. Dispersion ability: The dispersion ability of the plating solution refers to the ability to make the deposited metal evenly distributed on the surface of cathode parts under certain electrolytic conditions.
Alloy plating: the process of co deposition of two or more metal ions on the cathode to form a uniform and fine coating is called alloy plating (generally, the minimum content should be greater than 1%).
In the machinery market, electroplating equipment is everywhere. It is really difficult for businesses to select high-quality equipment suitable for themselves from a wide range of products. First of all, we need to understand the equipment parameters that affect the electroplating effect of the electroplating equipment. This knowledge is introduced by Shandong Electroplating Equipment Factory.
1. The control function is complete. In the process of electroplating production, the current needs to be changed. Whether it can be stepless regulation, automatic control, remote control, Manufacturer of electroplating wastewater treatment equipment It directly affects the construction of production process and production line. The advanced power supply should not only have a reliable and excellent host, but also have practical and complete control functions, such as temperature control, constant current, timing, recording, automatic control, short circuit protection, etc.
2. Power output power The output voltage and current of the power supply shall meet the requirements of production capacity and particularity of plating seed. The production output determines the current, and the particularity of different plating species determines the voltage and output mode.
3. Ripple coefficient Ripple coefficient directly affects the quality of the coating and is the main technical parameter to measure the quality of the power supply. Under the same conditions, the larger the current, the smaller the ripple coefficient. When selecting power supply in actual production, the ripple coefficient must meet the minimum output current.
Electroplating is the process of plating a thin layer of other metals or alloys on some metal surfaces by using the principle of electrolysis. It is the process of using electrolysis to attach a layer of metal film to the surface of metal or other materials to prevent metal oxidation (such as rust), improve wear resistance, conductivity, reflectivity, corrosion resistance (copper sulfate, etc.), and improve aesthetics. According to the requirements of parts, one or more single metal or alloy electroplating processes shall be selected for electroplating or immersion of parts to achieve the purpose of corrosion prevention, wear resistance and beauty. The equipment used in electroplating process mainly includes various fixed tanks, barrel plating tanks, hangers, baskets, etc. The coating performance is different from that of the base metal and has new characteristics. According to the function of the coating, it can be divided into protective coating, decorative coating and other functional coatings.